Jun 3, 2014

Muggy Monday

I decided to go for a walk Monday evening because, despite the weather forecasts, it turned out to be nice WITH NO RAIN AT ALL. 

Granted, it was muggy and a bit hot, but that is how a summer evening should feel. 

I was almost done with my walk when I started crossing the bridge from Loop Road into Hollidaysburg. The view provided an opportune sunset. 

It wasn't one of the best I've seen, but the amount of moisture in the air made everything hazy, which created a great silhouette of the Hollidaysburg skyline. The abundance of open sky made it even better. Since my hometown of Mountain Top is nothing but trees, there isn't much sky to see.

I took a minute or two to take in the sight. Because of my obsession of always having a camera, I'm glad you can, too.





No comments:

Post a Comment